Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Our yard after, a visit to Photoshop.

In case anyone was wondering why I was still in my pyjamas at 2:00 in the afternoon it's because I was hard at work on this little Photoshop experiment.  It started out innocently enough, a quick trip to an interesting website while I sipped my morning cuppa joe.  I'd been reading in my Photoshop Creative magazine about "brushes" that one could download for free.  Once I had them in my sweaty little mouse hand, of course I had to try some out.  One thing inevitably leads to another...especially if it involves procrastination.  I warn you, if you are the least bit obsessive or have even the hint of an addictive personality, Photoshop is not for you!  (On the other hand, it may be right up your alley.)

10 comments:

  1. I checked the picture closely but saw no sign of you in your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DCW--That's because I Photoshopped it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me of home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert, I think you are feeling a little nostalgic for snow and forests? I, on the other hand, could use some big city action!
    I'm happy if my little snow scene brought you pleasant memories.
    May you make lots more pleasant memories under the Grecian sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alley-oop! oop!

    I must remember to stay sober.
    I must remember to stay sober.

    And to keep trying with photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saj,
    Are you in your cups (not referring to bra), listening to goldie-oldies from the 1960's? That's the only reference to "Alley-oop oop" that I can conjure up. Staying sober is a pre-requisite for Photoshopping, although the experience may drive you to drink. Get a good Photoshop book or magazine written in a language you can understand and try out all the exercises therein to get comfortable with PS. It's a labyrinthine world that will swallow you whole if you're not careful, so best to keep the liquor in a small cask around your neck in case of needed rescue. Or a hip flask will do nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not with the size of my hips!

    I have installed Photoshop on the PC and the real problem is trying to get uninterrupted time at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you thought of drugging the children?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frequently.
    But my WV is nocemo as in it nocemo good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saj,
    I love it when you talk Italian!

    ReplyDelete